- Maybe you’re looking for a place to call home for Shabbat and holiday worship that balances tradition—like reading the full Torah portion each week—with egalitarian services full of spirited singing.
- Maybe you want a Conservative congregation that welcomes your children and provides a safe space for questioning and religious inquiry—for members of all ages.
- Or maybe you’re new to Judaism and want to learn what it’s all about for you.
- Perhaps you’re seeking a social community where you can make new friends, volunteer for a good cause and share your life-cycle celebrations within a Jewish context.
- Or perhaps you want to be sure that you have Jewish clergy and a community you can turn to in times of trouble, sickness and loss.
Any or all of those reasons—and more—are great reasons to join. As a BI Member, you’ll become part of a supportive, extended family where you’ll have room to grow Jewishly, a chance to make lifelong friends and many opportunities to contribute to the life of the community.
We wish we could support our congregation on spiritual energy, alone, but we rely on membership dues to cover operating expense. We strive to make membership affordable. Our dues structure takes into account whether you are single or have a family, if you’re a student or a senior. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions, and you’re welcome to visit and get a good sense of our community before deciding to join.
What we found when we joined BI was an opportunity—to make best friends for life. Friends that we have shared life’s highs and lows with—celebrated b’nai mitzvot, cradled as we said Kaddish for our parents, shared Shabbat dinners and holidays, worked elbow to elbow preparing food for shul events or debated on clergy search committees. Even as our leadership evolves over time, our friendships and commitment to our sacred community never waver.
For more information, please contact email@example.com. During weekday business hours, you may also contact Caroline Aboody, Director of Operations, 508-756-6204, x 5.