At the end of a busy week juggling work, family, home, school, after-school activities and more, what have you done, just for yourself? BI Sisterhood is a gift of time for you. Join with other Jewish women to study, learn a new skill, have fun and share laughter! Reduce stress with Sisterhood friends while helping to support Beth Israel.
Recent programs have included:
- Apples and honey for Yom Kippur Break Fast
- Sukkah decorating party
- College outreach packages for students and military personnel
- Go Red for Women Shabbat, to support the American Heart Association
- Purim hamentashen bake
- Sisterhood Judaica gift shop
- Flower Fund
- Torah Fund, in support of Jewish Theological Seminary
- Sisterhood Shabbat
- Sisterhood Book Club
- Fundraising for BI programs and events
BI Sisterhood is affiliated with Women’s League for Conservative Judaism. Come join us—on a committee, as a committee chair, on the board, as a project volunteer—or just come to one of our events. We’d love to have you! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.